WHAT HAS CHANGED IN VICTORIAS REVISED LOCKDOWN RULES?
* Changes take effect from midnight on May 12 and will apply until the state of emergency ends on May 31 at 11:59pm
* Up to five visitors now allowed to a home.
* Outdoor gatherings of up to 10.
* Still work from home if possible, but workplaces should develop a COVID-19 plan.
* While several public gathering rules are relaxed, records must be kept of who attends to help with contact tracing.
* Outdoor sport and exercise is allowed and the 10-person limit applies. Every activity must be conducted with people 1.5m apart.
* Professional sport can resume, giving the green light to the AFL and NRL. But permit use only for restricted facilities such as gyms and pools – no public access at indoor facilities for now.
* Weddings allowed up to 10 guests in addition to the couple and celebrant.
* Funerals allowed up to 20 mourners indoors and up to 30 outdoors, plus those required to conduct the service.
* Religious private worship of up to 10 people, plus those required to conduct the ceremony.
* Hairdressers and barbers open unless they cant enforce person density rules.
* No specific restrictions on retail stores.
* Auction houses and real estate auctions can go ahead with up to 10 people.
* Restaurants and cafes still only open for takeaway, baseline restrictions also remain for bars and casinos.
* Community facilities can host essential public support seRead More – Source